2021 SCVAA Football Contacts and Commission
These volunteers have committed themselves to the administration of the SCVAA Youth Football Program to ensure the continued fun and excitement for the coming season, as well as seasons of the future.
These volunteers will meet periodically to coordinate league operation
and administration functions.
Their responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating registration and team assignments
- League Schedules (Regular Season and Post Season)
- Fields, Facilities and Officials
- Equipment ordering and distribution
- Coach Coordination and Clinics
- Coordination with the other Community Youth Programs
- Coordination with ISD 834
- Football Camps
- Character Building and Student Athlete Mentoring
- Website and communications